Re: [IPp] Endo Appt

Wow - that is so exciting and rewarding to see how the
A1c report came out.  Congratulations to both you and
your son!  Hannah's been on the pump for 35 days now,
and goes in for a check up the end of August - hope to
see an improvement in hers as well...........Vicki -
mom to Hannah - age 7 - dx. May 2001.