[IPp] RE: Silhouette users-priming

We are on U100 (recently switched to Novalog from Humalog), and have
primed 1.0 with Sils since we started with them about 6 months ago.  I
have no experience with diluting....  The 1.0 prime simply fills the
cannula, right?  So the amount of any type of insulin you would pump
into there would have the same volume requirement?
Paula, pump-mom to Gen (age 7, dx'd 13 mths, pumping since age 4) and
James (10, non-D)