Re: HELP!!!!! was Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

Dear Sarah,

I sure will, but in the mean time, do what I did (thanks to one of our
fellow POPer's) I went to the DREDF.org site and went into advocacy,
found a place I could write a letter and went to town, the rest is where
I am now, with a lawyer ready to defeat these jerks.  I will certainly
let her know when I speak to her next that there are others out there
with the same problem I am having, and see where you need to go for CT.

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: HELP!!!!! was Re:
[IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan >Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:35:25 EDT > >Cindy, >
>Could you ask this lawyer if she knows of any lawyers in the state of CT
that >may be able to help me out if this special needs advocate I am
waiting on >doesn't come thru? Thanks. >Sarah :)