[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: HELP!!!!! was Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

The only way a child gets an IEP is if they fall under special education. 
Meaning they need extra help in a field of education, ex: speech and 
language...otherwise they get a 504 plan but only if requested by a parent.  
I have never heard of a school volunteering to do a 504 on their own.
Sarah :)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml