Re: HELP!!!!! was Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

I just spoke with a state of CT official and was told that even though I have
an IEP for my son because he gets speech, he should have a 504 in addition to
the IEP for his Diabetes. His Diabetes is not related to his speech needs to
therefor I should have a seperate plan for each. And I can have one for each.
 I am now waiting to hear from a special needs advocate in CT to help me
gather info to properly set this all up before school starts. Wish me luck
that the school cooperates.
Sarah :)