Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #142

Dear Trena,

We live in New Jersey.  And God how I wish they would still pray in the
schools here.  Personally I think that is wrong with these kids today,
but that is a whole other issue.  You are very lucky that you have no
trouble with your school.  A lot of us wish we had that same peace of
mind.  Thank you.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Re:
pop-digest V1 #142 >Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:52:03 EDT > >In a message
dated 7/29/2002 2:10:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > Just out of curiosity, what
state do you live in? > >Cindy, I am in Louisiana in a small school. We
still pray in school here even >though we are told we can't! I'm not sure
it is "legal" for Jake to check >himself or we just do what we need to
here and everyone helps out by keeping >quiet about it. Hope your
situation gets better! Trena (mom to Jake11)