[IPp] Re: lawyers

In a message dated 7/31/2002 10:02:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Or if your doctors are in a
> hospital they must have a lawyer that represents patients. We have one here
> and I phoned him too, he was ready to load his gun and for FREE when I
> called
> back saying I had won by myself and the social worker.

Cindy, This sounds like the best way to deal w/ it to me. He threw the school
boards lawyers at you w/ his side why not throw it back to him w/  your
lawyer or this. I don't think going to the media is a good idea, I know Jake
doesn't want his diabetes  made a big deal about. Trena