[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #142

In a message dated 7/29/2002 2:10:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just out of curiosity, what state do you live in?

Cindy, I am in Louisiana in a small school. We still pray in school here even
though we are told we can't! I'm not sure it is "legal" for Jake to check
himself or we just do what we need to here and everyone helps out by keeping
quiet about it. Hope your situation gets better! Trena (mom to Jake11)