Re: [IPp] eye exam

Dear Beverly,

How old is Mary?  Jessy is 8 (going on 18.....lol)  Jessy was quite angry
last year when she went to the eye doc and was told she had 20/20
vision.  We ended up getting her a pair of play glasses that looked real
to wear around the house.  She still acts like she can't see.  She is due
for another eye exam very soon, she knows this and when she remembers it,
really talks about how blurry her vision is, and how she just can't see
to read or watch tv.......lol........gotta love her.  She would be
thrilled if she were Mary!

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] eye exam
>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:18:12 EDT > >With all the *bad* news I have
these days I just wanted to tell ya'll that >Mary just had her yearly eye
exam and everything is great! She needs glasses >for reading but she
wanted them....but internal exam is clear...:-) > >Beverly
with Animas and Nickwho is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------