Re: [IPp] eye exam

Good job Dad!  (and Lily, too, of course)!!!!!!!!!!  I am hearing your

email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] eye exam
>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:35:51 -0800 > > > With all the *bad* news I
have these days I just wanted to tell > > ya'll that Mary just had her
yearly eye exam and everything is > > great! She needs glasses for
reading but she wanted them....but > > internal exam is clear...:-) > > >
>Good news here too!! Went to the nephrologist yesterday with Lily. >Last
year she had her 24 hr urine come back with elevated levels of
>micro-albumin. This time they tested three different samples. Two >came
back with no measureable levels and one came back with a 3 >which is low
normal (abnormal is above 30). Our kidney docs says most >normal healthy
people are typically in the 6-8 range. Can't ask for >better than that
:-)))) She is not on any meds. > >Yippeeeeeeeee!!! > >Michael