Re: [IPp] eye exam

Thank God for insurance.  His first pair were $230 and they were by a no name
maker.  We went to a non participating eye glass place which I didn't know at
the time. Since we have switched and pay nothing for the glasses. They can
even get replaced once a year if anything should happen, including getting
stepped on or sat on. And even they are in perfect shape, every year he can
get new ones.  We don't have very many to choose from though, and he spotted
Sponge Bob glasses and wanted them very badly. We had to go with plain ones,
but he loves them too.
Sarah :)