Re: [IPp] re: stdized tests in 504 plan

Our school has an open door policy, so we can visit any time we like. Lunch,
or pop our heads into the classroom. A lot of parents volunteer and help the
teachers in the classroom about once a week.  I popped my head in a lot on
Matthew's class and every time I caught his teacher on the telephone or
busily typing on the computer...while the kids were coloring or having free
time.  And honestly, my son did not learn a thing in kindergarten, one of the
reasons he is repeating and I requested a new teacher....one with brains. LOL
My niece went to a private catholic school and the parents were not allowed
to go in. They had to drop their kids at the door, unless invited to a class
party, and even then only a few parents were allowed in.  A red flag goes up
for me to a school that does not allow parents to come in whenever they want.
Ya know!
Sarah :)