[IPp] 0.0 u/hr

> I was told by our endo that running the pump at .0 may cause his
> site to fail and to avoid having to do that unless absolutely
> necessary.

Baloney!   You might ask your endo if he has any experience with this
or if he's just guessing. When Lily started pumping in '94, she was
still in her honeymoon and ran a 0.0u/hr basal for 5 hours a day for
months. Never had a problem EVER. With modern buffered insulins and
the "magic" tubing they use now, clogging of the tube due to insulin
crystalization is rare to non-existent. The one paper that has been
written on it is disputed by reputable scientests as being poorly
researched.

Michael