Re: [IPp] eye exam

At my daughter's last eye exam (before we knew she had diabetes) she was
actually angry that she had 20/20 vision.  She wanted glasses so badly
that we had to get her a fake pair to wear (we only let her wear them
around the house, not to school)  She still wants glasses and pretends
not to see very well.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] eye exam
>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:09:57 EDT > >In a message dated 8/1/02 8:06:15
PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted >writes: > > > > Matthew was
diagnosed as being legally blind in his left eye > >I am legally blind in
my left eye...corrected it gets to 20/200......my >brother went blind
from diabetes, surgery did reverse it....I bet Matthew >looks
adorable.....Mary is happy to have her glasses...unhappy because she
with Animas and Nickwho is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------