Re: [IPp] eye exam

That is so funny. When Matthew found out he needed glasses, I was a wreck
thinking he'd hate them and not wear them.  He LOVES his glasses, he always
puts them on and I hardly ever have to remind him.  He has had them for
almost 6 months now and he is already on his third pair.  Don't Ask!!
Typical boy!
Isn't it great how well our children adjust.  I know Mary will look so pretty
with her glasses. They really have come a long way with designing frames for
Sarah :)