Re: [IPp] eye exam

In a message dated 8/1/02 8:06:15 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Matthew was diagnosed as being legally blind in his left eye

I am legally blind in my left eye...corrected it gets to 20/200......my
brother went blind from diabetes, surgery did reverse it....I bet Matthew
looks adorable.....Mary is happy to have her glasses...unhappy because she
won't actually get them until next week..LOL
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nickwho is
now ten!