Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

Well according to the lawyer from the childrens hosp , I was told that
because my son recieves speech from his school he is under the special
education clause and is not eligible for 504, which is why we have an IEP,
and it is also my understanding that with an IEP I have more protection than
with a 504. Again, this is from the info I gathered from the lawyer.  I have
his medical needs and what the school is to do to properly care for him
attached to his IEP and so if they do not comply, they still lose their
federal funding.
Sarah :)