Re: [IPp] eye exam

> With all the *bad* news I have these days I just wanted to tell
> ya'll that Mary just had her yearly eye exam and  everything is
> great! She needs glasses for reading but she wanted them....but
> internal exam is clear...:-)

Good news here too!! Went to the nephrologist yesterday with Lily.
Last year she had her 24 hr urine come back with elevated levels of
micro-albumin. This time they tested three different samples. Two
came back with no measureable levels and one came back with a 3
which is low normal (abnormal is above 30). Our kidney docs says most
normal healthy people are typically in the 6-8 range. Can't ask for
better than that :-))))    She is not on any meds.