Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

I agree with you that we need to work together.  Also, the summer school is
only 3wks long...and I have an IEP with his regular school which has his
medical plan outlined, since really this is a continuation of the school
year, the IEP should still be in affect for summer school?? Right?
Sarah :)
Oh, and by the way his basal is at 0.1 during the day, my only option is to
disconnect which will require the nurse to do that (and if she doesn't want
to test, she wont want to disconnect then reconnect the pump) or like you
mentioned add an extra snack. But before I do anything, I want to see if
there is a pattern to these lows that I can make a more educated decision as
to what to do about them.