Re: [IPp] Answers and thoughts on the last digest

It was me with the child in summer school.  I did get the doctor to fax over
an order saying to test after gym and again a 1/2 hr before school gets out
so that if he is low she has time to re check before he gets on the bus and
any other time the parent feels necessary.  So...I hope this will help. I
will find out tomorrow when the nurse calls me.
Sarah :)