Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

Dear Michael,

Thank you, I will add that to my list of "demands" for the 504 plan,
along with the going to the bathroom thing, and drinking plenty of water
issue.

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] re:
Noah's 504 plan >Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:55:34 EDT > >In a message dated
8/1/02 12:53:32 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > > > you can REQUIRE accomodations and extra time by
putting them in your > > child's 504. This is standard practice for all
examinations including > > such things as SAT's and PSAT's for highschool
kids. The school does > > not have a say in this matter. It is your
child's right under federal > > law. > > > > Michael > > > >which I plan
on doing.....wherever we end up... >Beverly >-*******---******* >Beverly,
Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nickwho is >now