-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Suzanne Henbest

 Reminds me of a situation last summer, Megan was so embarrassed during an
Allstar softball game. She was the batter and when the ref noticed her bracelet
he stopped the game and at first he had her remove the medical bracelet (no
jewelry allowed). Then he called me back to put the bracelet back on then
proceed to tape the heck out of it with masking tape so you could not longer
tell what was underneath! I had to chuckle to myself because she was wearing her
pump, with the sports clip, snug inside her pants and undies. (We leave her pump
on during softball, not enough activity to suspend the insulin) If only he knew!
Oh yeah, she is only 8 so we weren't talking major contact, more of a safety
issue. For future games she just left the bracelet off.