RE: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

While a pod can certainly be knocked off in a collision, this causes no
real harm or hurt to the person wearing it.  And the pods are so small
that the chance of one being the cause of hurt to another player is
negligible.  I can see that wearing a traditional pump would be
different; such units are both larger and more prominent, much easier to
bang into someone.  Frankly, though, elbows, fingers, knees and the like
are far greater threats in a collision than the little pod bump.

Chris