RE: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

> No, once you take it off, it's off.  Insertion is a one-time
> operation. For soccer, though, you should be OK unless the style of
> play is exceptionally rough.

This issue here is not whether the wearer will be ok but whether or
not another player can be injured in a collision. Unfortunately this
is a real possibility. The other issue is that the 'pod' could
literally be ripped off your skin in a collision or a fall. My pumper
daughter, her sister and I all play both pickup and league soccer
regularly and while the games we play in are not "rough" by the
standards of the vast majority of contact sports or soccer in
general, stuff happens by accident often enough that these issue are
real concerns for coaches, refs and players alike. My daughter ALWAYS
removes her pump for play. It hurts when the pump is between you and
another player in a crash and on top of that, may ref's simply won't
allow it.

Michael