Re: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

We re-upped with the cozmo last May but I can see that
the smaller needle and less trauma to the insertion
sites would be a huge plus for the omnipod.

Mary (Mom of Chris, 25, Carrie, 21, Dan, 17, dx 01
pumping cozmo 03, aunt and guardian of Mike, 21, wife
of Jim)