RE: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

I'm not aware of such a problem, nor do I see why there would be one
with the pods.  The insertion site is underneath the body of the pod, so
pressure on the top of the pod tends to depress the whole area around
the insertion site equally, so there is little direct pressure on the
site itself.

Chris