Re: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

Hello
My daughter had the mini med for 4 year and we also were satisfied with it.
But we had trouble with a few things so we changed our pump company when out
warranty was up.
We have went with Omnipod and it so far is great.
The needles as so small they are not leaving a scare like mini med was.
So small a needle she can hardly feel the insertion which the pod does for
you.
We do like it.
Linda  MOm of Jenna 15