RE: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

 can you take the omnipod off for sports like soccer and then put the
same one back on like the other pumps, or once it's off do you need
to start again with a new omnipod?
 On Tue 04/22/08 11:57 AM , "Brostrup-Jensen, C. Christian" sent:
  Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
contributions.
 needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the
rest
 http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml [1]
 Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP
mail
 We have found that the pods will stay put quite well during
activity,
 including swimming. They are, however, somewhat vulnerable to being
 knocked loose during rough and tumble activities. I think it would
 depend a lot on what sort of sports your son might be interested in.

 Brian has worn it during swimming, baseball and karate with no
problems.
 He's lost a few wrestling with his brother however! :-)
 Chris

Links:
------
[1] http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml