RE: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

We have found that the pods will stay put quite well during activity,
including swimming.  They are, however, somewhat vulnerable to being
knocked loose during rough and tumble activities.  I think it would
depend a lot on what sort of sports your son might be interested in.
Brian has worn it during swimming, baseball and karate with no problems.
He's lost a few wrestling with his brother however!  :-)

Chris