Re: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

The Omnipod looks really cool!  I just watched the video.  We didn't really
research last time we got his pump.  I want to make sure I look into all
options before the decision this time.  I worry about sports too.  I wonder
how hard it would be to knock off?

To:email @ redacted<To%email @ redacted>