From: "Lisa Hepner" <email @ redacted>

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:32:34
To:"Parents of Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] How frequently do you get a new pump?

Our pump is hitting the end of its warranty and people have suggested it is
time for a new pump.  Do you get a new pump when the warranty is up?  Also,
we currently have the Minimed, but I would love to keep our options open.
 We have been happy with the pump, but it is kind of a hassle that it is not
waterproof and I have found the customer service to be less than desired.
 We would also love to do CGGM, but it is not covered by insurance yet and I
also don't want to add another thing for my six year old to wear.  He
transports so much gear now as it is.  :)  Our doctor only works with
Minimed pumps so if we do end up switching we may have to switch doctors.  I
really don't know why he is not open to working with other pumps :/