Re: [IPp] Re: Responses to Omnipod questions

Hello,
My daughter wears the Omnipod to ballet class, under her bikini bottom near
the side seam under the bottoms, and switches from one side to the other on
her bottom close to the waistband under her jeans. No one ever notices it.
Sometimes it looks like she has a little something in her back pocket. It is
more secure there. The clothing holds in it place. We tried the arms and the
tummy and it always get loose.
Hope this helps.