Re: [IPp] Omnipod - Need more info

good morning
Jenna 15 has been using omni pod for 2 days she loves it.
she is sleeping better.
Even going to the bath room . she does not have to worry about the pump
falling on the floor she kept her's in her pants pocket so when she
undressed or went to the bath room it always was an issue.
Not any more she loves it .
Our insurance did cover all but the deductible.
For now it is doing great .
Have a great day.
Linda