[IPp] Omnipod - Need more info

I just heard about the Omnipod and checked out their website.  It looks great.
My dd is getting to an age where soon she will not want to wear a "pump pouch"
and this would certainly solve that problem!  It almost seems too good to be
true (except that it doesn't include a CGM)!  Do any of your children have
one?  Do you/they like it?  Pros and cons?  Dd will have been pumping four
years in June and will be due for a new pump so I want to know all my options.
Also, I was wondering if there are many insurance companies that cover it?  I
have Kaiser and I'm sure they probably don't.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much!
Amber
mama to Haleigh, 8 dx'd 10/15/02 pumping Animas since 6/04   Emma, 7  Noah, 4
and Ella, 2