RE: [IPp] Emily is pumping saline

> OK.
>
> Given that, do I need to re-fill the canula after a bath like I do after
> insertion?

No, what you need to do is make sure that the insulin line has no air in
it before reconnecting. If you leave the pump running when disconnected,
it usually takes care of itself. As a test, hold the pump in one hand and
raise/lower the disconnected end while watching. you will see air sucked
in when you raise the line, and insulin pushed out when you lower it. Now
you know what you are dealing with :-)

Michael