Re: [IPp] Question for Cozmo Pumpers ? HELP!!!

Hi Stacey

I am switching Justin to the Sils because he gets blood in the hub of the
quickset almost always after 24 hours. I think it is because when I
disconnect Justin for a shower I find it almost impossible to reconnect the
set. I have to push so hard that the site twist. I am hoping to keep the set
in 2 days with the Sils but they are scary.

Gina, Mom of Justin, 2 years old, pumping.

Stacey wrote
Hi Gina-
I have a question... Why are you changing from the
quicksets to the sils?

Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,
& Jesse 10 1/2, Dx dec. 2001
Belle Harbor, NY