[IPp] Question for Cozmo pumpers ?HELP !!!

After fighting with our insurance co. , Jesse's cozmo
is finally being shipped. He is currently pumping
saline with a loaner and is due to start pumping
insulin on May 6th. He is using the minimed
quicksets.My rep gave me a weeks supply of stuff...  I
was given the impression that all supplies would be
supplied by Deltec. Now I find out that they dont have
the quicksets. Since I am new to this, I'm not sure
what to do. Deltec is suggesting that I get All of my
supplies from Logimedics, in Florida.( we live in NY)
. Or I was thinking...... Should I have Deltec send me
what they have and just get the quicksets from
minimed??? I dont even know if I can do that, since
I'm not using their pump.  I'm a little nervous about
having to deal with a pharmacutical co. that is sooooo
far away.... I was wondering how other cozmo users
were dealing with this.... I never realized that there
would be so many problems involved with this... By the
way, Jesse loves his pump and slept like a baby last
night, his first night wearing it !!!
Mom to Allison (17) , Daniel (15),
and Jesse ,11,  DX Dec 2001. PUMPING  4/29/03 !!!!
Happily Married to Scott for 23 years !!!!!
Belle Harbor, New York

Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,
& Jesse 10 1/2, Dx dec. 2001
Belle Harbor, NY