Re: [IPp] Site change every other day / stubborn high count

I also have been told my sons endo to change sites every other day.  Keeping
the sites in longer, takes longer for the old site to heal and you are more
likely to get the "pump bumps" from sites that are kept in longer. Also you
risk having highs after two days.  I also have been told to change everything
when doing a site change and to never re use a reservoir.  But, I am lucky
and my insurance covers 100%...so I can't say what I'd do if I had to pay out
of pocket, especially since I am a single mother and work only part time.  I
tend to do exactly what our endo tells us to do, I figure, they are well
educated and are getting paid the big bucks...AND...I know that our endo has
my sons very best interests at heart.
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!