RE: [IPp] Silhouette infusion sets

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Carol
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:08 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Silhouette infusion sets

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

  I just bought some EMLA cream online
> from a Canadian Pharmacy (it's discontinued here and you don't need a
> prescription there for it).  It was $10 for a 5 gram tube (which is
> maybe 8 insertions).  I think in the beginning it would be worth
> trying that.  Good luck!Fayeron mom to Alex (10, dx'd 8/01, pumping
> paradigm 4/03), Zack (10), Josh (4), wife to Bob for 15 years

Where on-line did you order the Emla cream.  My diabetic son (14)
inserts with no problem and no Emla, but my 9 year old non-diabetic
panics at the thought of flu shots.