Re: [IPp] stubborn high counts

We get anywhere from 2 - 3 weeks from our batteries (Energizer) with the
remote function on.  When we get a low battery alarm I change it that day,
but I don't worry about it until I have the time to change it.  We were told
if we  don't get 1-2 weeks per battery to call within 30 days and we will
get a new pump.  After 30 it is a refurbished one. We also only change our
reservoir every second site change and I still throw out insulin but I have
run out once so I would rather throw some out then take a chance.  All you
do is change your site normally then prime the site.  You don't need to do
anything with the reservoir.

Hope that helps!

Debbie mom t Megan, 7 dx'd 08/01/00, pumping since 08/01/01, Madison, 5 and
Gillian, 1