From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Leith,
Stephanie A
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 6:41 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Silhouette infusion sets

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

 Well, I finally got over my fear of the long needle on the sihouette. I
inserted it into myself last night. It took me about 10 minutes to
actually push the button - but when I finally did it, Wow - I didn't
even feel it. I am going to wear the infusion set myself for 2 days just
to see how it feels before I try to insert it into my daughter. I have a
feeling she's not going to be very cooperative. She doesn't start
pumping until 5/20, so we have a few weeks to get used to the sets. The
doctor wants her to wear the infusion set at least 2 times for 2 days
each time before her start up date.