[IPp] Silhouette infusion sets

 Well, I finally got over my fear of the long needle on the sihouette. I
inserted it into myself last night. It took me about 10 minutes to actually push
the button - but when I finally did it, Wow - I didn't even feel it. I am going
to wear the infusion set myself for 2 days just to see how it feels before I try
to insert it into my daughter. I have a feeling she's not going to be very
cooperative. She doesn't start pumping until 5/20, so we have a few weeks to get
used to the sets. The doctor wants her to wear the infusion set at least 2 times
for 2 days each time before her start up date.