Re: [IPp] stubborn high counts

I switched to Duracell and I have the remote feature turned off and I get
about 3 weeks out of one battery in my sons Paradigm. I also throw out quite
a bit of insulin becasue I do not like those alarms. I do get 3 site changes
out of one res, I do not change the res every time we do a site change. I
don't know how long you have after you get a low battery alarm, I am to
scared to wait it out. We have batteries at school, with the meters and in
my purse, so we are always covered.
Hope this helps.

   Shari, mom to Jayson 6, dx'd 6/00