From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jana
Sent: April 25, 2003 6:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: Infusion sets--Ultraflex

Hi again

The ultra are not yet available in Canada. We were given 4 to try from a
friend who had some as we wanted to see if Patricia could get more than 2
days out of a site. Now we are switching to Novarapid/ novalog to try. We
like the ultra and still cannot understand why we are not yet allowed these
in Canada. Some things are simple while other rules and regulations leave me
lost.

Jana