Re: [IPp] infusion sets

       You are so right, The long needle on the Sils are very scary. My 2
year old son Justin is going to start pumping with the Cozmo on the 8th, and
he will be using the Sils. He has been pumping with the Paradigm using the
Quick set, and I find they are not so hard to take off, but almost impossible
to get back on after you disconnect. You almost have to twist the skin to get
it back on. He get a lot of blood in the hub of the quick set, and I wonder
if all that twisting is to blame.