[IPp] infusion sets

We tried the quicksets and I loved how they went in so easily, but they are
really hard to disconnect to take a bath.  My daughter uses the comforts
(sils) now because they are much easier to disconnect and they have that nice
window so you can see if the cannula is OK.  The long needle is scary at
first, but you really can get used to it.  The ultra flex we didn't like at
all.  While we were still pumping saline, we tried them and 2 out of 3 times
the cannula wasn't even below the skin.  My 2 cents.  Ellen