Re: Re: [IPp] Re: delayed response to exercise

 We had a similar, very serious, regular problem with our 9 year old son and
specifically when he would jump on our trampoline. It never occurred to us what
a workout that was until we saw a pattern of him crashing almost routinely a few
hours after jumping. Now, we simply suspend his pump when he jumps (easy rhyme
to remember) and leave it suspended afterwards until he has had a few hours of
safe blood tests. I hate this crap.

6830 Davis Rd
Hilliard, Ohio 43026