Re: [IPp] infusion sets

My six year old son uses the Minimed Paradigm pump with the Silhouettes and
we love them.  Never ever has one fallen out or been pulled out. And my son
is VERY hard on his pump. It has fallen to the floor many many times and
never fallen out. But he is very lean and so we only insert on his upper butt
area and sometimes but rarely do we insert on his side by his lower back...it
is hard to insert there because I really  have to pinch up some fat to
insert. So his butt is the best place.
Good luck

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!