From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Leith,
Stephanie A
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 10:37 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] infusion sets

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

 My daughter (Kirsten 6 yrs old) is scheduled to start pumping w/the
Minimed Paradigm on May 20. We received her pump & supplies on Monday.
The doctor wants her to start with the Silhouette infusion sets. I was
looking for any feedback from any parents who have used or are using
these infusion sets.