Re: [IPp] A Mom's Promise, Gary has other peoms

       I really miss Gary. We use to chat often at the children with diabetes
web site. He helped me a lot when Justin was D'dx. It really upset me when I
found out that he died. Gary has many beautiful poems that he wrote on his
Diabetes Poetry Room web site, here is the link if anyone wants to read them.

<A HREF="http://geocities.com/gmhco/">http://geocities.com/gmhco/</A>

Gina, Mom of Justin, 2 years old, Pumping